Welcome all to our families' blog! I hope everyone contributes little bits and pieces of their lives here. I just started this a couple of days ago so wish me luck!
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Hey there Gab, Just letting you know that I finally signed in to the family blog. I need to upload all the pictures we took and then add them to the Blog.
Awesome, can't wait to see them. Hen is here right now. He brought his African drum for Nicholas to play. Hey Sonya .... this is Hen , say hi to the kids ! .... mean while back at the ranch .....
Awesome, can't wait to see them. Hen is here right now. He brought his African drum for Nicholas to play. Hey Sonya .... this is Hen , say hi to the kids ! .... mean while back at the ranch .....
ReplyDelete